President Aoun: The cause of the explosion has not yet been determined, as there is a possibility of foreign interference through a missile, bomb, or other means; I asked Macron to provide us with aerial photographs of the explosion, and if they do not have them, we will ask other countries to determine whether the incident was external or due to fire
- President Aoun in a chat with reporters: We are facing changes and this is when we begin talks about a new order, so yes, we are reviewing our political order, which means that the compromise-based order is "paralyzed"
- Bukhari arrives at Beirut airport
- MTV correspondent from Khandaq al-Ghamiq: Residents are removing the damaged properties and this area is less affected than others around Beirut port
- President Aoun: The investigations must be prompt, immediate and without haste; the judiciary must act quickly and there are several responsibilities, including unloading the ammonium, neglect, the incident, how the ammonium entered the port, and how the explosive materials were preserved for several years, while many governments overlooked them
- Qatar Embassy in Beirut: A technical team has arrived to equip two field hospitals
- President Aoun: Responsibilities must be determined gradually and this process needs time; the minister cannot be tried first; investigations are underway and we will base the responsibilities on their results, "no one is protected"
- Lebanon navigates food challenge with no grain silo and few stocks
- Fahmi tours Beirut airport