MP Michel Moussa to MTV: It would be best if PM Saad Hariri promises to abide by a deadline to transfer the inspection of accounts
- Council of Arab Information Ministers convenes in Cairo, Falha pushes for change in line with modern media
- Youth in Lebanon advocate for greater participation in decision-making processes at local level
- Sources to MTV: Parliament may hold legislative sessions on Friday and Saturday due to lengthy speeches by MPs
- World court orders review of Pakistan death sentence for Indian convicted of spying
- MP Alain Aoun to MTV: We know that we are dealing with an exceptional situation and it is normal to have a different position than MP Chamel Roukoz; we will vote in favor of the budget but this doesn't mean we should end the discussion and amend it
- Parliament resumes its legislative session to discuss and ratify the 2019 state budget
- MP Samy Gemayel: This budget is made for 'ghosts', we don't know who voted for it and everyone is against it; PM Saad Hariri told me that the vote was unanimous, so why is the whole Parliament against it?
- Gemayel: If Cabinet meetings were transmitted live on TV, would we see the same 'show' they put on?