Justice Minister partakes in judicial conference in Budapest
- Retired military servicemen: We call on the government to modify its policy regarding the budget of the Army
- Weather: Little cloudy, steady coastal temperatures
- Afiouni: We must cement our credibility before international markets and funds
- PM Saad Hariri has joined the meeting of the Finance and Budget Committee
- Reuters: Iran's president Rouhani says Tehran will not negotiate with US under pressure
- PM Saad Hariri: There is no procrastination in the Finance and Budget Committee and the Parliament has the right to discuss all of the items in the draft budget
- Hariri: Cooperation between the Parliament and Cabinet should be present and we must take difficult decisions for the sake of the country
- Ex-UEFA head Platini released after being questioned over Qatar World Cup
Justice Minister, Albert Serhan, left Beirut on Wednesday bound for Budapest, where he will take part in an international judicial conference on "Europe's judicial system and neighborhood policy.”
The Minister’s participation comes upon an invitation by Hungarian Minister of Justice, Laszla Trocsanyi, during the latter’s visit to Lebanon last week.
Minister Serhan is accompanied by President of the Supreme Judicial Council, Judge Jean Fahed.