CAREERS WE ARE ALWAYS ON THE LOOK FOR TALENTED AND HARD WORKING PEOPLE
FOR FUTURE JOB OPENINGS
In case none of the Job Openings listed below is of interest to you
Education: BT3 in Electronics or similar. Key Responsibilities: Operating and Monitoring MTV Station Playlist. Candidates should be flexible to work morning, afternoon and overnight shifts.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Liaise with the senior accountant on a daily basis
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- BS degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant
- Proven experience of 2-3 years as an Accountant.
- Solid communication, technology, organizational and analytical skills.
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Excellent organizing abilities
Senior HR Officer
Education: BA in HR Experience: 4 to 6 Years in HR. Key Accountabilities: Handling payroll from A to Z including NSSF and Tax, Preparing all types of letters (Employment, Salary, Visa…), Issuing Disciplinary actions and follow-up, Handling ER Cases.
Education: Bachelor in computer & communication (CCE) or Bachelor in IT Experience: Fresh graduate
Key Accountabilities: Handling day to day broadcast equipment support (video routers, video mixers, video walls ,cameras, etc. )
Handling on-air automation system and news system support.
First line of support for news & production staff.
Senior 2D Motion Animator
We are looking for a highly creative full-time Senior 2D Motion Animator to join our growing team.
2D Motion Animator must be able to think conceptually, work with the team to design visual solutions that strongly communicate ideas, while also executing final product efficiently particularly with motion design and animation.
- Ability to visualize abstract concepts
- Experience with storyboarding, clean ups and layout design
- Create models, drawings and illustrations by hand or electronically Design advertisements.
- Collaborate with the production team members to understand needs, review scripts, design storyboards, create and edit animations
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or Computer Animation
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in Motion Animation
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite Cinema 4D and 3Ds max is a plus
- Proficiency to communicate with all disciplines and to support and elevate the team in terms of visuals
- Strong portfolio that shows design abilities Strong communication, conceptual thinking and design skills
- Photo editing & sketching
- Professionalism regarding time and deadlines
- Experience in TV or production house is a plus
Candidates should submit their portfolios with their resume.
MTV Newsroom is seeking a talented and experienced investigative journalist to join our team. As an investigative journalist, you will be responsible for uncovering stories and providing in-depth analysis on a variety of topics. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious journalist who is passionate about uncovering the truth and exposing corruption.
- Conducting research and investigations into a range of topics, from politics to business to social issues
- Gathering and analyzing data and other information to support investigations
- Conducting interviews and collecting evidence to support stories
- Writing and publishing investigative reports that meet the highest journalistic standards
- Collaborating with editors and other journalists to produce engaging and informative stories
- A degree in journalism, communication, or a related field
- At least 3 years of experience as an investigative journalist
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Knowledge of legal and ethical standards for investigative journalism
Junior ERP Developer
We are looking for an enthusiastic Junior ERP Developer to join our growing software team.
- Support all JD Edwards modules
- Work on ERP integration with different systems
- Develop and modify JDE reports and applications based on the business needs
- Perform technical maintenance on JDE and other systems such as packages, menus, users’ security, etc.
- Participate in the monthly and yearly closing processes to ensure a smooth running of operations
- Attend to all users’ requests and ensure a timely and efficient service
- Provide solutions to problems
- Manage multiple cross functional projects simultaneously
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, information technology, or related field, or equivalent experience.
- At least 1 year experience In JD Edwards.