FOR FUTURE JOB OPENINGS
In case none of the Job Openings listed below is of interest to you
Digital Media Manager
- Own the overall business strategy, planning, and feature development for global website
- Actively collaborate with and influence stakeholders in division marketing, the global commercial organization, customer care, developers team, human resources, and corporate communications to enhance the customer experience and financial success of the website.
- Working with the Digital Product Development Steering Committee, lead feature development and define the future roadmap.
- Set the vision, goals, and guiding principles for digital product development.
- Actively seek new ways to improve the user experience by evaluating customer feedback and satisfaction scores, A/B testing, and relevant metrics.
- Focus on shifting revenue from offline channels to online.
- Maintain KPIs for revenue and engagement, and share data, insights, and recommendations with the CEO, CTO and CSO on a regular basis.
- Serve as Business Owner of the website infrastructure, and partner with 3rd parties on technical roadmaps.
- Manage a team of webmasters, social media unit and web content supervisor, who provide daily operational support to globally dispersed content developers and marketing teams.
- Oversee the user experience of the website, including site navigation, page templates, search, content development, and content strategy.
- Collaborate with Digital Marketing, Web Operations, Customer Care/Technical Support, and Corporate IT to improve customer satisfaction.
- Must have significant leadership experience building and/or managing an enterprise e-Commerce website.
- At least 5 years of leadership experience as a website manager/Digital media manager or e-Commerce Business lead.
- Must have extensive experience in e-Commerce business operations and systems.
- Expertise in e-Commerce industry best practices.
- BA or MA in Computer science, e-Commerce, Online Marketing, or Business Systems.
- Strong business judgment and decision making skills; ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate the highest impact initiatives.
- Strong presentation and collaboration skills.
- Experience working with senior members of the organization, as well as partnering with business and IT leads.