9 Psychological Warning Signs You Should Never Ignore
It can be hard to recognise harmful mental habits or mental health issues yourself.
You might be too busy to notice when your behaviour or thoughts start becoming a problem. But taking care of your mind is just as important as taking care of your body.
The good people of Reddit have banded together to identify some psychological red flags they think we should all be aware of.
- Make endless excuses.
- When a short-term situation quietly turns long-term.
- Refusing a helping hand.
- You are always angry.
- Blaming it on the bottle.
- Treating other people like mind readers.
- Holding inappropriate grudges.
- A constant negative outlook.
- Focusing too much on the past.