Aoun meets Saudi Shura Council delegation
- PM Saad Hariri: There is no procrastination in the Finance and Budget Committee and the Parliament has the right to discuss all of the items in the draft budget
- Hariri: Cooperation between the Parliament and Cabinet should be present and we must take difficult decisions for the sake of the country
- Ex-UEFA head Platini released after being questioned over Qatar World Cup
- OPEC to meet July 1 and 2 after several postponements
- Iran says it will not give Europe more time to save nuclear deal
- Russian President's special envoy after meeting with FM Gebran Bassil: Relations between Russia and Lebanon are good and we have invited Lebanon to participate in the Astana conference as observer
- Russian presidential envoy: Lebanon and Iraq's participation in this conference will give useful support to reach a solution for Syria; and Russia will continue its initiative in Lebanon regarding the Syrian displacement issue
- M6.7 quake strikes off northeast Japan; at least 26 injured
President Michel Aoun met Wednesday at Baabda palace with a delegation of the Saudi Shura Council, in presence of Head of the Lebanese-Saudi Parliamentary Friendship Committee, Tammam Salam.
Talks reportedly touched on the bilateral ties between the two countries.
Aoun later received a delegation of the Lebanese Army Center of Research and Strategic Studies.